Saadani National Park Safari – Saadani is where the beach meets the bush. The only wildlife sanctuary in East Africa to boast an Indian Ocean beachfront, it possesses all the attributes that make Tanzania’s tropical coastline and islands so popular with European sun-worshippers. Yet it is also the one place where those idle hours of sunbathing might be interrupted by an elephant strolling past, or a lion coming to drink at the nearby waterhole!
Rates & Costs of this Saadani Safari
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- This tour must be paid in US dollars (USD).
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- Rates Per Person Single $650 2+ People $580
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guided tour
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline $10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Terms & Conditions
This Saadani safari package is available 1 week in advance of the booking date. Please do note this Tanzania safari package is subject to flight and accommodation availability. Do ensure to inquire about children’s policy. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Enquire now about this Saadani national park safari on our bookings page for more information