Serena Mivumo River Lodge is a boutique lodge set on the banks of the Rufiji River in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve. This riverside lodge offers an outdoor pool and sun terrace.
Rates & Costs
- Price per person sharing $850
- Per Child $550
- Extra Half Day $50
- Extra Night $460
Enjoy 2 full days and 1 night at Mivumo Lodge
Day 1 – Arrive at Camp and Explore
Departure from Zanzibar at 0800hrs (arrival with morning flight) 0945hrs .upon arrival at Stieglers Airstrip, you will be met by Serena Driver Guide and proceed with packed Lunch for full day game drive. Your day will be filled with exploring the park’s wildlife from your seat on an open-sided or open-roofed vehicle. This comfortable and privileged journey through the wild African bush is a chance of a lifetime! You can expect to see many of the African mammals, including elephant, giraffe, lion, buffalo, zebra and even the rare African wild dog. Dinner and overnight at Mivumo Lodge.
Day 2 – Explore & Picnic in the wild
Early Breakfast in the Camp/Lodge 0830hrs departure for a boat cruise or nature walk watching birds, at 1230hrs hot lunch then transfer to Airstrip with game viewing en route 1630hrs Departure to Zanzibar.
- Park fees, Conservation and Community Development fees
- Mid-range lodge and tented camp accommodation as stipulated
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary mineral water 1.5lt per person in the safari vehicle
- 4×4 game viewing vehicles plus driver guide (window seat guaranteed)
- Unlimited game drives
- All transfers and activities as mentioned above
- Tips suggested: Driver guide $10+ per person sharing the vehicle per day
- Drinks apart from 1,5lt mineral water during the safari
- Items of personal nature and not mentioned in the above itinerary
Terms & Conditions
Packages available 1 week in advance of booking date and are non-refundable. Please do note this package is subject to flight and accommodation availability. Do ensure to inquire about children’s policy. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Inquire now on our bookings page for more information