- Park fees, Conservation and Community Development fees
- Midrange lodge and tented camp accommodation as stipulated
- Meals as stipulated |B Breakfast, L Lunch, D Dinner
- Complimentary mineral water x1.5 liters per person in the safari vehicle
- 4x4 game viewing vehicles plus driver guide (window seat guaranteed)
- All transfers and activities as mentioned above
- Auric Air Return flight from Zanzibar-Selous-Zanzibar
Departure from Zanzibar at 08:00 and reach Selous at 09:15. Upon arrival at Stieglers Airstrip, you will be met by Serena Driver Guide and proceed with packed Lunch for full day game drive. Your day will be filled with exploring the park’s wildlife from your seat on an open-sided or open-roofed vehicle. This comfortable and privileged journey through the wild African bush is a chance of a lifetime! You can expect to see many of the African mammals, including elephant, giraffe, lion, buffalo, zebra and even the rare African wild dog. Dinner and overnight at Selous Serena Camp
Early Breakfast in the Camp/Lodge 0830hrs departure for a boat cruise or nature walk watching birds, at 1230hrs hot lunch then transfer to Airstrip with game viewing en route 1630hrs Departure to Zanzibar.
Child Policy: Children under 7 are NOT allowed at the camp.
USD Price per person sharing $ 680
Per Child $ 500
Extra Half Day $ 50
Extra Night $ 350
Prices are subject to change without Notice.
Tips suggested: Driver guide $10+ per person sharing the vehicle per day
Drinks apart from 1,5 liter mineral water during the safari
Visa and airport departure tax
Items of personal nature and not mentioned in the above itinerary
Booking must be less than 7 days before departure. For Advance booking, please check with us as price may vary
Terms and Conditions Apply